Hazem.gg-how it works?

Hello great developers, :D.

Do you know of the hazem.gg website?

I am wondering how this automatic-robux-system works…

This is how the website looks:

https://hazem.gg

-Code- where you can redeem @haz3ms roblox codes
-Roblox username-to claim the robux

Does anyone know, how this automatic purchase system on the website (with just type in your roblox Username) works?

It would be sooooo soooo Infinity helpful to know if roblox players can claim robux in a new way(Like this website/automatic bot)

Tysm for reading this post…im appreciate any replies! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

My guess is that he has a datastore where he stores all redeemable codes, when someone goes to redeem a code he checks if its already been redeemed, if not then redeem it for the user that made it, then he either does this manually or has a bot that goes into plz donate probably and donates the money to the roblox username provided.

2 Likes

Oh…yeah , but alot of Codes redeems a exact amount of robux (alot of people don’t have exactly These Passes created…im sure He did Something with the web API and third Party Sales. Does Automatic group payouts Work on roblox?

1 Like

He could probably just use a group to give it out as an exact amount, thats probably the case

Honestly no clue, if they dont again he probably uses a bot.

Btw if you are planning to do this let it be known that this could get you banned, as this has happened to hazem multiple times

I Wish I could ASK haz3mn personally xD

thx for Ur reply btw :)!

1 Like

Iam currently searching how I could make a purchase prompt or Bots that automaticly donate Dev products from other listed Players and hazems system works fine! I don’t wanna Copy IT,but i need ideas how to Purchase alot of Dev products from Players…
Do you May have a idea,how to make Something Like that?

Honestly no I have no idea,

PS: Instead of replying to your post reply to my message that way I am notified that you are talking to me :3 it makes it easier to know if you respond

1 Like

[quote="FroDev, po OK. Iam new Here srry :3.]

1 Like

Its totally ok! Just thought I’d give you some tips!

2 Likes

Thx for your Help FroDev1002 I May try to make a custom prompt purchase Pop-up, that bundle purchase alot of Developer products :D.

2 Likes

It’s probably done with API calls and stuff. (It’s the way that I think it’s done. It’s 100% made differently, but you could still make it work like this.)
I think it’s done like this:
Step 1: Make an account with robux.

Step 2: Make an API call to a server.
First you will make a server that can handle API requests.
Then from the website send an API call to your API with the code, if the code is valid, then it we will continue to step 3.

Step 3: Send a HTTP Request(like HTTP Service) to look through all your gamepasses, if it finds a gamepass with a good price to pay, then it will send another HTTP request to buy the gamepass.

Now to find the URL to buy a gamepass, you should first see how the URL looks like when you pay it yourself. On a web browser go to one of your games and make a 1 robuc gamepass(on the bot’s account, if it is your main account then you will be paying with your main account.), then delete the gamepass from your inventory. Right click somewhere and press Inspect. Now go to the Networking tab. Buy the gamepass and look for a HTTP request that made the request to buy it.
Now copy the URL and copy some headers and an API Key(if there is one, I haven’t tested this myself. There will probably be one, the API key is like the password to the API calls from your account.) Now you have the URL!! Change the URL in your code to match with the gamepass you are going to buy. Host your server on a hosting site or a Raspberry Pi.

The reason we need a server is because if you were to handle it all on the website, then people will be able to see the URL of YOUR HTTP request, this is bad because now they can buy anything with your account.

Hope this helped, it may be a little confusing but hey, you still have Google to search anything up.
If anyone does know much of this and can correct me, go ahead! I’m still learning and may have switched the word HTTP request and API call at the wrong time. Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Wow thanks alot for your reply you helped me soo soo much :pray::star_struck: thanks!

No worries! Let me know if you have any further questions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.