HD Admin not working when place is published

Hi! Recently I’ve been working on a new map for my game but when I uploaded map to a place to test it, my HD admin wasn’t there. Tried a few things, then ended up remaking the entire mainmodule, losing all of my previous commands that I created. But after doing that, HD Admin still wasn’t working in the published place! It works when I playtest it on studio, but not in the place itself. Is there any way to fix this problem? There is nothing popping up about this in the output window. I even imported the HD Admin that I had on the original game (that works when it’s not in studio) and it still wouldn’t work.

Has anyone else had this issue before? Please tell me things that I could try to make it work! If you need more info, please tell me as I will be happy to provide more info.

5 Likes

Could you share any errors/warnings that have been coming from the console that may be causing the system not to work

Also, this would be a great question for @ForeverHD

2 Likes

Just like @Webm07 said, could you check in the console and tell us errors and warning that are coming from HD Admin?

This could also be because of duplicate HD Admin models try removing the duplicate models if you had duplicate models, have not tried but it’s possible.

If that works, please mark this as an solution.

1 Like