HD Admin Rank Gamepass?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to make a gamepass that will give an HD admin rank such as Admin or Head Admin. I know it is possible because other games have done it, most commonly in tycoon games
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I know very little about scripting, although I know at least I need to insert HD Admin in my game
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    So far I have not tried anything because I’m just not sure what to look up, because the problem with looking something up is that you will more often than not get results that aren’t what you’re looking for, or it’ll be something that seems like what you’re trying to find, but it’s actually not.
    After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!
-- This is an example Lua code block

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

I think HD admin has something like this built in so you can easily link a gamepass to make you an admin for the owners of it

1 Like

Yes This Is True, Should Be Inside Of Settings Of HD Admin.

1 Like

2 Likes

Make sure you have the real HD Admin model by Forever HD, once you open the folder there should be a module named Settings.

Scroll down a bit and you should see this:

Set the number to the ID of your gamepass, and keep it as VIP unless you’re going to set the permissions of certain abusive commands.

Hope this helped.

Scripting
I think I did this right but there is the red underline so I’m not sure what to do

Edit: Hold on I changed it to a normal bracket so I think it’s good now

Edit 2: Just thought of two more questions;

1. How do I put the gamepasses on sale

2. How do I enable some abusive commands such as ;btools or ;fling (I want players to be able to troll and stuff like that- however, I don’t want ;loopkill to be an option)

How To Put Gamepass On Sale: https://education.roblox.com/en-us/resources/game-passes-source-

That I Don’t Fully Know But HeadAdmin Is Almost Owner Rank That Should Do

Ok i figured out how to put the gamepasses on sale