HD & Kohl's Admin are not working in the published game but they do in roblox studio

Hello everyone, so I was with my roblox game and it already had the admin commands and all and it worked just perfect.
But then one day I tried to add some more admins into the game because it was needed, but the commands would not work.
So I got into the studio, deleted the kohl’s admin I had, and added it again.
Then published, joined the game and it would still not work.
With this, I just forgot about it for a few days.
But here I am again, trying to solve it.
So today I just tried by changing kohl’s with Hd’s admin and it seems to work in the studio (I hadn’t tested it in the studio with the kohl’s), and I published it and joined the game but it wouldn’t even appear the HD’s admin top bar button.
With this I tried another method to publish the game, overwrite it.
And it worked, I joined the game and there were the lastest things I had added and all good, but commands still not working.

After all this I just have no idea on how to proceed and I am seeking for some kind of suggestions to solve this, If needed I can send any screenshots of other scripts I have in the game and all of that, even the link.

Do you have admin perms? Is any menu showing up at all? Try in a new place

1 Like

Are you using Nanoblox in your game with HD Admin?

1 Like

I was thinking of that right now because I just removed every model in the place and still not working, strange. I will tell you if it worked

1 Like

Sorry but I have never head of that name

1 Like

Ok, so I just tried by publishing in a new game the full place with everything but still the same

1 Like

Hmm weird it might be something with an update then?? Did anyone else try and see if it is working?

1 Like

Nanoblox is the new admin system that @ForeverHD (The creator of HD Admin) is working on since HD Admin hasn’t been updated in years. Search it up on the DevForum.

1 Like

Check this link out

1 Like

Okay so, I have removed everything, even the terrain, I just have the spawn and a part to somehow walk in, and also the HD Commands and still not working, it just makes no sense, every model, every script and everything has been deleted, but commands still work in the studio.
The only reliable method I am starting to think of is about copying all from the main game by restoring its version and then moving it into another new place by copy-pasting, not publishing it.
Also, if you want to join the place feel free, I also added the edit mode so you can join in and check the stuff in the place if you have any ideas on why could this be happening.

Link to game: https://www.roblox.com/games/7983718258/HD-Admin-Testing-Place

As you can see, the admin commands are added, all is normal, but it just doesn’t want to work.

That’s not the official HD Admin, you’ve installed a virus knock-off instead:

The official one is by ForeverHD, make sure to use that:

1 Like

Okay so, I just figured out what it was!!
I was recording a video with OBS Studio so you guys could see and I was removing the HD Admin I had and then replacing it with the one ThingIII just sent me, and it still happened the same, so I decided to test out something.
I just disabled all of the plugins I had, then overwrote the place instead of publishing, and woalah! It now works!!

This would be the ending of all of this thread, I want to thank all of you for your ideas and help.
With this said, bye, and again, thank you!
I hope this can be used in the future by other people who has similar problems related to the admin commands and etc, this actually probably doesn’t affect only the admin commands and probably even more scripts, but the only thing I, myself noticed was the admin commands at the time.
Not sure which plugin was but I will take awareness next times I am using any, thank you all.
-Reset6866667.

1 Like

Also I just checked and had the problem again, I removed and placed again the model, and worked, it was probably that and I just got previously confused with the plugins.

1 Like