Headless Horseman GFX

To celebrate the Headless Horseman bundle coming out early this year, and the upcoming spooky season, I made this GFX! :jack_o_lantern:

I almost gave up multiple times while making it, but eventually it all came together and I’m very proud of how it turned out! This is what the raw render looked like:

Any feedback is appreciated! :green_heart:

74 Likes

bro woke up and decided to drop the hardest roblox gfx and thought we wouldn’t notice :fire::fire::fire::fire:

25 Likes

I love it, Absolute fire. (pun intended)

I love the moon and the trees, the bats are also a nice touch!

12 Likes

Bro dropped the hardest spooky season GFX and thought we wouldn’t notice :joy:

12 Likes

:sob: thank you so much lol I’m really proud of it

10 Likes

thank you!! I was trying to throw in as much detail as I could

9 Likes

GFX goes hard
good work
me likey

9 Likes

This GFX looks good and realistic with the lighting and graphics, nice job on it!

7 Likes

thank you I really appreciate it!

6 Likes

It’s kinda small though, maybe that’s just my phone size.

7 Likes

wow that looks really good! I can never get the lighting down in my renders
but you said you did all the lighting in a photo editing program? including the fire???
thats impressive the backround looks really good and doesnt just look like an image I love all the lighting and also did you just use a fire image for the flaming pumpkin? I thought that was a fire simulation

8 Likes

So smol and cute headless :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I love it, great job.

7 Likes

thank you so much! I hope these address your questions:

1. all of the surface lighting (except for the skeleton bones) in the render was done in blender using an HDRI and invisible emission objects, but I enhanced the lighting a lot in photoshop
  2. the background is all photo manipulation and I pretty much drew in the lighting with the brush tool
  3. yeah fire was just 2 pngs and some editing in photoshop

I hope this helps and I really appreciate the compliments!

3 Likes

wow thats interesting just a question
why use invisible emission objects instead light?

1 Like

if you’re talking about blender lamps, I just prefer using emission objects over them because I’m more used to them and they’re easier for me to understand. I’m sure area, sun, and point lamps could create the same effects I wanted, but I just chose emission objects instead

2 Likes

What photo editing software do you use after you render?

1 Like

i use photoshop for my editing, buy if you don’t want to buy it photopea is a great alternative

1 Like

Looks great but the image is a lil bit sharp maybe decrease the sharpness a little

1 Like

Awesome GFX, looks very realistic and nice! Keep up the work.

1 Like

This is amazing, I love all the detail, especially the light of the moon. a few things:

1. The detail on the mountain is a bit weird, at first glance I thought the headless horseman was a giant! (It looks too much like a mountain, and not a mound/hill)

2. The background doesn’t blend well with the foreground. I can see how you tried to fix this with lighting, but maybe add a few more hills?

3. how did u do mountain teach me

Love it, keep it up.

-Ice