Headless Horsemen is free (I assume this is a accidental)

Free.

Expected behavior

Should be off-sale.

Might not be a bug, but decided to post this either way. If this is purposeful then that’s the biggest scam of my life. Especially seeing as it was just sold exclusively for the 31k a few weeks ago.

47 Likes

I certainly hope they keep it as is!

13 Likes

It’s offsale now but I wonder what’s gonna happen to the people who got it free

11 Likes

this happened :confused: switch to r6 with headless

9 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah, think this whole ordeal had something to do with them converting it to a dynamic head.

10 Likes

Perfect thing to spice up a weeknight, not gonna lie.

FWIW obviously a mistake. Will be rolled back. Don’t get your hopes up/down/sideways.

7 Likes

The new sales of headless will likely be rolled back

15 Likes

That sucks, most people can’t afford it, they should let luck be and let people feel like they hit the jackpot.

22 Likes

And what about all of the people that worked hard, earned money, saved up, and purchased something they had set their eyes on?

Guess they just weren’t lucky right? Oh well, sucks to be them!

25 Likes

While that might be true…do you honestly believe that many headless users have purchased it through legitimate means?

10 Likes

I worked for it a lot, I don’t really care if everyone has it, I just want my money back if i could’ve gotten it for free.

18 Likes

That’s not a valid argument. :person_shrugging:

9 Likes

You should make an effort to present a relevant counterargument, let alone actually argue the point he made rather than dancing around it.

10 Likes

Thank you for submitting a bug report. We are aware that this item and others were unintentionally put on sale today. We have identified the root cause and have taken the bundles affected by this bug off sale.

Affected bundle(s) acquired during this period will be removed from the user’s inventory and we will be reaching out to impacted users directly

Thanks for your patience.

250 Likes