Headshots in Notifications Appear to be Square

When opening up the notifications list, any notification that features a user’s headshot appears to have said headshot look boxy. Specifically, a normal, gray background with white edges, making it look like a square.

It happens when viewing notifications that feature a user’s headshot.

Repro: Open up notifications through the bell icon in the top right hand corner > View a notification that has a user’s headshot in it.

Would be really nice if this was fixed quickly, mobile notifications are viewed often by users all around the world.

If relevant to the bug, I’m viewing this on a:

Device: Galaxy J7 Sky Pro.
Version: Android 6.0.1

1 Like

Just checked this out on mobile and can confirm that this is happening to me as well.

Using an iPhone X on iOS 13 for context.

1 Like

Can reproduce on the iPhone X, seems like the issue is similar to what you’ve shown in the topic.

It could affect many users who use notificaitons a lot and their time on phones, would seriously want a staff members to examine this and fix this.

Model of the phone: iPhone X Max.
Update: iOS 13.6.1

3 Likes

Just checked, and it seems like the issue’s been solved.Thank you for fixing this (and reading my topic!)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.