Health CoreUI is broken

Couldn’t you still make a Custom Health UI that will function the same as the CoreUI?

2 Likes

Another issue that I believe this bug causes is a huge delay in Client, mostly UI side, nowadays my UI seems to be delaying then when it appears it all stacks and appears together

I recognised this happening ever since this issue occurred

Another error that might have something to do with this coreUI being broken

Seems to be happening to some specific PCs or operating system, my friend doesn’t seem to experience the delay in UI appearing that I do.

4 Likes

This is happening for some users at our experience. The bug is on and off and appears to be only happening for a selective few as most users when polled are reporting everything is fine when taking damage.

Same warnings on the clientside:

This bug started happening to my game today. When the bug occurred there was no error code generated in the console logs. When the bug is active, you cannot ‘die’ from losing health & in my case you cannot jump for some reason as well. However since then I have found the root cause (in my game) of this bug and implemented a fix for this. My guess is that this has something to do with the states of the humanoid.

Repo: Change Humanoid State to RunningNoPhysics

Humanoid:ChangeState(Enum.HumanoidStateType.RunningNoPhysics)

Fix: Change Humanoid State to Running if you use the state mentioned above

Humanoid:ChangeState(Enum.HumanoidStateType.Running)
2 Likes

I can confirm this issue and that I get the same output as @Ancientblue .

Can confirm, this bug has appeared like 3 times so far in the last 2~ months, and it has appeared long enough now to cause issues in my game since it started 24 hours ago (assumed it would be fixed by now).

As stated by @Painshinratensei just don’t use RunningNoPhysics until it is sorted.

1 Like

For me:
These errors have started constantly appearing several days ago, vanished yesterday or the day before yesterday, then reappeared yesterday or today!

Sometimes, the health bar appears on some days when taking damage. Then the next day, it doesn’t work at all. All I know is that this is a visual bug, so this can be fixed using a custom health bar.

The game I’m working on has these errors every time I play.

This is happening to me and I’ve disabled the core health UI!

I’m using a custom Health UI.

1 Like

Can confirm.

It happens to me with any game. Testing from an iPhone SE 2nd Gen running iOS 15.1 (client version 2,504.408) and HP OPP computer running Windows 11.

Some console warnings in the clientside:

2 Likes

This is happening to me and the outputs I got are also same.

3 Likes

This is negatively affecting my workflow as I have to constantly remind my play testers not to report these warnings as bugs which they report as bugs anyway.

Played a fighting game earlier today and was super confused why it did not show I was not taking damage. When the console is opening I get the same error everyone else is getting ^

This even affects games like Jailbreak, when you get hurt, health bar and the red screen flashes don’t appear lol.

3 Likes

this happens with every core gui, for me.

open playerlist: get a super long warning.
open menu: super long warning.

etc

1 Like

I get this warning message even though I don’t even have a character in the game. Only happens on Mobile for me.

I also experienced this yesterday while playing and then randomly died without me knowing I lost any health at all.

It seems to be happening each time I join an experience on my end, fortunately it doesn’t happen on the place I’m currently developing, because it luckily doesn’t involve any health gui nor character.

Please fix it, this bug makes debugging a hassle for a lot of people

This only appears to happen (for me, at least) on the Roblox Client app and not the Roblox app from the Microsoft Store.