Health CoreUI is broken

Made a temporary fix for this since I don’t know when this is getting fixed.
Simply drop this into startergui and delete it when the core gui is working again.

3 Likes

Same issue I keep facing in fighting games, especially in where there isn’t a custom health bar.

I can reproduce this on my pc. Currently on my phone so i can’t get a screenshot, but it happens and it’s very annoying.

This React port is doing wonders.

Thats the third issue I can put on my list of issues its created.

Regardless, this is probably the most annoying out of the three because health can be incredibly useful information in combat games or games where health plays a key factor.

2 Likes

This issue is too annoying for games like jailbreak for example : you’re in tge tomb and passed the first stage now you need to pass the second, but you have very low health and you can’t see that, now you’re very slow and boom. Dead by a laser

We need this fixed

2 Likes

There should be a fix for this in next week’s update.

31 Likes

Awesome! I’ve been going nuts trying to figure this out.

Replicated on Windows 11. Doesn’t replicate on my Android device or in studio. Only PC on actual experience.

it looks like it happen in studio as well I was testing a punch script and the player gets damaged (you can see property health go down) but their health won’t show over their head and you won’t see damage on their client… They will die at 0 health was frustrating trying to figure why my script did not work

issue appears to have been fixed, core health ui running smoothly on my end,
im on pc.

Yes, the Release Notes for 505 were just released today, looks like the issue has been fixed.

I still have this issue in-game I visit reinstalling Roblox don’t fix it and there is no more error in the console… it seam to work at random

1 Like

Problem is still there for me. They just got rid of the console warning about it.

1 Like

Can confirm, health CoreUI is still broken. There’s no warnings or errors this time, but it sometimes decides not to function.

The issue seems to be back to studio it work for a while but now it’s broken again… pls fix make it really annoying trying to test npc fighting script when you cant see deal damage and just randomly die

The Health CoreUI is still broken. No warnings/errors in console, noticed it worked yesterday but doesn’t work now. Tested in Classic: Crossroads - Roblox

The Health CoreUI is still broken. In one of the games I was testing, when players were being damaged, they could not see their health bar.

Yep. The problem is definitely still there. And I hate this problem very much. It couldn’t be more annoying.

Can confirm today as 12/03/21. No warnings or errors in Console, tested in Zombie Rush and Classic: Crossroads - Roblox

1 Like

Sure, but the obvious answer is that we shouldn’t have to. We expect the default gui to actually work, lol

1 Like

Okay, the fix didn’t work, all what it did is remove the error and show the health more often. But it didn’t completely fix yet

Please fix

4 Likes