Heaven Studio is Hiring!

About Us

Hi there! We are Heaven Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Breaking Simulator!

Team Logo

unknown

The Team:
@alexyroyal30 - Leader/ Builder
@YellowBannana898 - Environment Design
@Maxen2031 - Scripter
@YOU? - UI

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

3D Modeler:

You will be making 3D models for our game, including pets, eggs, mobs and more!

Texture Artist:

You will be making high quality textures for eggs, pets and other 3D models, which will be adhere to our game’s style.

Music Composer:

You will be making sound tracks for our game as well as sound effects, we expect good quality work.

Payment

3D Modeler:

You will be getting 10% of the total game revenue.

Texture Artist:

You will be getting 5% of the total game revenue.

Music Composer:

You will be getting 5% of the total game revenue.

Contact Us

You can contact us on discord at: alexyroyal30
#5618 or on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HeavenStudio4
If i doesn’t reply Contact → YellowBannana898
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just saying that percentage isn’t a great way of paying developers, because someone can spend hours, even days working on a game, and if the game doesn’t create much revenue, they barely get payed for it.

3 Likes

hey, im interested.
ive been buildin for 2 years,
over 13
ill work for 10 per building

edit: nevermind
i dont do modeling only maps and buildings

The price can change. Depend of the Quality and time spent on it!

1 Like

We’re looking for a 3D modeler. we already have a map builder sorry.

2 Likes

got any suggestions to where i might be hired?

1 Like

I don’t know but you should keep looking at all builder recruitement you might get hired by a team! :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay!
good luck looking for recuits!
til we meet again…
-reals

1 Like

Only one position left: Texture Artist!

Percentages are a perfectly fine way to pay, it’s all dependent on the developer. The developer takes the risk of coming on board, if they see potential, they come on. Small start ups can’t always afford to pay upfront, and by encouraging payment by percentages, we can encourage new innovations and let the smaller guy take a swing at the developer market. For a long time, roblox has been dominated by groups, or people, that have big investments that make it, let’s give a chance to the little guy.

3 Likes

About the simulator itself, what will it be about? As some of you may know, the simulator genre is a bit over saturated, and most are starting to blend into each other. What is Heaven Studio doing to be unique, what will it integrate, and will there be new or original ideas implemented?

Are you a texture artist? (30 Characters)

I’m just offering my two-cents criticism and interest. I’m interested in the concept, I’m curious about what your studio will do different that will make it profitable or original.

1 Like

I would love to apply as texture artist but I prefer one time payment per asset instead of percentages.

Hi. I’m alexyroyal30. If you need more details about the game or our studio just dm me on discord! :slight_smile:

You can’t answer them in a public thread that’s subject to questions and concerns?

We’re trying to keep this as a secret.

And how exactly would any of this be… secret?

People can steal our original idea’s so it wouldn’t be original anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.