Hello, can you guys rate my game 'Tier Maker'?

I created this game because I wanted to enjoy ‘tiermaker.com’ with other Roblox players.

This is my first game I’ve made, so I’ll be so glad if you give some bug reports or feedbacks. Thank you!

5 Likes

Hi nemodao,

The MVP of experience works almost correctly:

• The user is given the opportunity to edit the various tiles and the board, but the change is not actually applied.

Also, I wanted to give you a couple of feedback on the features you have developed:

• The edit space is too narrow, it is difficult to move around to place the tiles correctly. If you want to keep the barrier I would suggest making it passable by the player and instead effective for other players.
  • I don’t have a list of IDs for each anime/manga/game with me to evaluate, it would be nice to give users a collection of the most common images in tiermaker to start the experience.
2 Likes

Really good concept for a front-page game.

Users make tier lists and vote on them (in a round-based style, perhaps with different topics each round), Best tier list wins coins or something for cosmetics.

Just a thought.

1 Like

I am incorporating your feedback into my game.
Thank you!

1 Like

Interesting concept, I’d say the map feels a bit too lacking in decorations, and the move tool can be bit finicky sometimes. Overall, seems like it could go somewhere!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. We will enhance the map and make the moving tools easier to use!