Help! Attachments are invisible & don't show me Axis and SecondaryAxis when selected

I’m trying to do constraint work and I can’t see anything! This is making it impossible to work.

I want constraints to be visible and to show their Axis and SecondaryAxis like I am used to. Can anyone tell me how to get that back?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Toggling this should fix the issue.

1 Like

I tried that already, and it didn’t work. Restarting studio did not help either.

Constraints is the IK dragger. Setting for attachment/constraint markers is Model > Show Details. It used to be defaulted to enabled, but now it’s disabled by default.

4 Likes

That button definitely could use an icon that indicates it has to do with constraints.

Yeah, I think the constraint/attachment markers could be improved in general. Finding the appropriate settings is confusing, but using them is equally inconvenient. E.g. if I want to enable the setting to see constraints like hinges/springs/etc, WeldConstraint markers are enabled as well which prevent me from selecting anything since they sink input, or green dots appear all over NPCs in my game.

Roblox can never improve those if we don’t tell them what’s wrong though, so file a feature request for anything like this. That way engineers know there’s room for improvement.

1 Like