[HELP] Classic clothing items secretly banned

Best think you can do is learn how to make your own clothing. I used to be terrible at working on artistic things online. With enough practice you can learn just about anything and clothing is one of the easier things you can learn

Nope, was confirmed wasn’t a copyright claim from the guy. Besides, he never uploaded the classic shirts for himself, and doesn’t even have the templates for them anymore.

I doubt they were banned from a DMCA, since I should have gotten an email the same day of deletion.

Interesting well there’s a huge problem going on with the auto moderation and it resulted in my alt being banned for a day so yeah I’d have to say it’s affecting people on a large scale right now and just about anything could happen. I made a post about it you can see for yourself

They just announced the entire platform is having problems. I’m assuming it is related to this problem. Hopefully whatever they are fixing, fixes this nonsense with the auto moderation falsely banning stuff!

According to Roblox support, these items have been banned for 30+ days. I did see some other classic clothing items of mine did get randomly deleted too, possibly around the same time, but those aren’t a big deal as they were either test items or broken items.

You can absolutely appeal asset moderation… there’s literally a drop-down to select Asset Moderation when submitting an appeal…

2 Likes

Appeal Your Content or Account Moderation – Roblox Support

Directs you to use the form to appeal anything not shown on the Appeals Portal, including content moderation.

1 Like

Alright. :+1:

Emailing them did not work, it just submitted as a basic support ticket that resulted in the same response.

Can you put one of your shirts on sale? I’ll buy one and test it. I’ll see if it’s REALLY not working.

The items don’t appear in search, nor in my inventory, Trying to open the items pages redirects to the catalog. Doubt I would be able to open the configure page to put them on sale.

Aha, then they most likely were deleted.

When I requested a shirt I uploaded on my account to be removed, it took them like 3 months to delete. However when they deleted it, they informed me via email. When I opened the page of the shirt, it redirected me to the catalog, so yes, they were deleted.

Go check your recent emails. Someone might have gotten into your account and requested a removal of these shirts.

Check your recent email because they might have informed you when it was deleted.

All of my Roblox emails have already been caught up on. Only thing about requested removals is from one I submitted a while ago that just a few days ago was started to be reviewed. The shirts talked about in this post were not on this removal request.

use a VPN and connect to a European Union country (France for example) and contact them while the VPN is connected, because they pay more attention to EU users.

So, you want him to lie so he can gain an advantage?

1 Like

It didn’t gain any advantage, the response speed was the same as usual, taking half a day for them to respond.

At this point you may consider re-uploading your shirts, as we have no other actions to take.

I’ll still wait a while before deciding to re-upload these items, just in case a solution gets found.

1 Like