[HELP] Classic clothing items secretly banned

I have just seen that yesterday, a few of my classic clothing items were banned. I am unsure of when this happened as I didn’t get any moderation screen or message in my inbox about it.

I tried getting the items appealed, but apparently, it’s been 30+ days since their deletion. Again since I never got an indication that these have been deleted until now, it is unfair that they can’t be appealed.

I would reupload these, but I don’t want to waste 10 Robux on each item that was falsely banned, just to get them restored.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

You can’t appeal them. The ‘consequence’ they are referring to is an account moderation, and your account wasn’t moderated for these.

It may be a bug, or they probably took them down because they thought that your shirts are copyrighted.

Try contacting them under Bug Report and send them the URLs of the shirt.

You may also try to use a VPN and connect to a European Union country (France for example) and contact them while the VPN is connected, because they pay more attention to EU users.

These are just possible solutions. I’m not really sure why they were taken down.

Hope this helps.

You made those classic clothing items or copied them?

I’ve been able to appeal other things that haven’t had moderation actions on my account. Just these were discovered too late apparently

I paid someone to make them, but I did watch them being made, so I know they are legit.

Then I suggest you to connect to an EU country with a VPN and re-appeal it, because EU users also have a six-month period to appeal actions.

If you were lucky enough and the shirts were taken down less than six months ago, you may get a response from them.

It was definitely sometime after May, as I remember scrolling through my classic clothing items and seeing these just fine. I will for sure try this

Edit: Does it have to be a full device VPN, or would a browser VPN work?

Wish you the best!

Do you know if it has to be a full device VPN to work, or would a browser VPN work?

No, a browser VPN would just work. I once used one to access the DSA report form (A report form only accessible by EU users)

I recommend using either Urban VPN or VeePN. These are trusted and I used them both for quite a long time.

1 Like

Submitted, but I did read this in the ticket confirmation:

This was when I was connected to a France VPN using Urban VPN. Unsure if this would work or not.

Did you submit the appeal while the VPN is connected?

If yes, then it’s probably they detected you sending a previous appeal not from France, so they might have thought you’re using a VPN, but not sure. Just wait and see what happens.

You may also want to go and make sure your shirts were really banned. Go to your inventory and wear your shirts, and tell me what happens.

I can confirm I was connected

And I did test if they were banned, they don’t appear in my inventory any more, can’t be worn on my avatar, and don’t show inside studio.

Then we can’t seem to do anything but wait.

If Roblox Support didn’t work, you may to contact copyright_agent@roblox.com. They will tell you if the shirts were taken down due to copyright infringement.

Using the VPN didn’t work

Then contact copyright_agent@roblox.com and send them the URLs to the shirts, and tell them that they were taken down. Ask them if this was due to copyright infringement.

I’m trying to help as much as I can.

I have sent them an email. I doubt that they would respond since most of my emails to them have never been responded to. If they do get responded to, it usually takes a few months.

1 Like

No one will waste their time because some shirts where deleted.

1 Like

No they respond quite quickly. Wait for them to reply.

Pretty sure you got scammed. This one works relatively simple. They manipulate you into thinking the stuff they are uploading isn’t copyright, you trust them and pay them the robux, they upload it and then when it gets taken down, they are nowhere to be found. Don’t trust everything you see.