Help guide me using Matchmaking Service

Bloxy Kart 2’s (Which doesn’t seem to be releasing anymore) main feature is cross server matchmaking. Out of all my research, LocalWE, former owner of Bloxy Kart seemed to use MatchmakingService. However, this looks very hard to use, API is confusing, and I happen to have an older version of Bloxy Kart that I want to turn into Bloxy Kart 2. The version is a beta release of v3.2, and former owner LocalWE is ok with me having this. As a Bloxy Kart fan, I want to turn this into a re-creation of Bloxy Kart 2.

Unfortunately, LocalWE doesn’t have any form of known contact anymore, and I am left out of the blue. I actually never used a module before, and I actually really want to learn.

If someone can help guide me into creating a matchmaking system, here is what it was before:

I have some UI already created, and I will create the lift later. I just need help.

And here is MatchmakingService so someone can guide me into creating it. Please do not create a script, and just guide me. I want to learn rather than copy and paste a script. I don’t know how to use TeleportService with this, but I do know TeleportAsync, which seems like it is already implemented in Bloxy Kart.

MatchmakingService:

Thanks in advance!

1 Like