[Help!] Ideas for my Star Wars Inspired RPG!

Hello, I am currently working on a Star Wars-inspired RPG. The only problem is, I don’t know what to add! I was thinking of shops lining the alleyways, but I can’t figure out how to make it semi-detailed. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

3 Likes

I would make two completely different spawns. So, 2 teams. You can either do an adventure for Rebels, or for Stormtroopers. I think this would add some stuff to the game by saying that you can basically choose what side your on or something, also make the spawns like the bases in star wars.

4 Likes

In case you didn’t know(ie living under a rock) Disney recently opened up Galaxys Edge in two theme parks. The overall aesthetic and design is brilliant. I would look there for inspiration, photos and videos abound online for that sort of thing.

It will be a co op game, such as like 2 player. It is more for one player, as it is an adventure RPG. Thanks for feedback.

1 Like

Yes I know, it is beautiful, I was thinking of adding giant rocks. Such like black spire outpost

2 Likes