Help making a checkpoint system

Thank you for the script but I already have a working one from deafaultyboii1324 Just one thing, when I use the script by deafaultyboii1324 I get an HTTP 403 error in the output, I managed to fix this by simply going to Game Settings, Security, and then enabling Enable Studio Access to API Services.

The only thing is, it’s in the security tab. Just making sure it’s safe to have that enabled because it’s in the “Security” Tab. I would also really like to know what it does exactly?

All this goes is to allow the DataStoreService to save and access data in Studio, to my knowledge. Also, I made a small update to the module, I added a feature where it checks if a leader starts folder already exists and if it does it adds it to that. And lastly, just to be sure everything works correctly and as you wanted it to right?

The loader, require(6589122875) gets a ModuleScript from the marketplace. 6589122875 is the id for the asset. When it requires the script it adds it into the game and runs the code inside it.

It works great! Thanks so much for making it.

1 Like