Help making a game description for a knife game

Hello! I Really need support on description. I tried to get inspired from another game descriptions but its not enough for me. My game is A Knife game that you kill targets and earn points. If you got ideas please reply to this topic Thanks!

1 Like

When making a description you need to tell us 3 things. What the game is (self explanatory) and how to play it (controls) and why we should play it (what makes the game fun?) For example;

[What] Piggy Tycoon is a tycoon based off of the popular game Piggy. [How] Start off by building a base then expanding your empire of piggy factories. [Why] Piggy is an action-packed tycoon with mini games to enjoy while waiting for your piggy factories to produce.

3 Likes

How is this:

Xysia is a knife game where you kill targets and earn Player Points. Join a match and be the last standing for points! Xysia is a fighting game with round types like Free For All, have fun while playing with your freinds!

2 Likes

This description is good.

Things you should add -

• Add a quote like this (Don’t know what I should say for this)

This will explain the theme of your game

• Latest Update Features(Only when updated)

• Your Twitter account for codes(If your game has a code system and you have a Twitter)

• Tell them to fav and like your game if they like it like it

• Credits(At the bottom)

Finally it should look like this

EDIT : If your game is in Beta or Alpha then don’t forget to tell them it is still in beta/Alpha.(Or Write [BETA]/[ALPHA] in the title of your game)

Hope this is enough for your game description

Good Luck from -
@Codez_X :+1:

2 Likes

I Think I got it now:

[NEW UPDATE] Now Xysia has more knifes to backstab players!

Xysia is a knife game where you kill targets and earn Player Points. Join a match and be the last standing for points! Xysia is a fighting game with round types like Free For All, have fun while playing with your freinds!

Be sure to follow @keo164 on twitter for updates
Fan of the game? Like and favorite the game to show off your support!

Special thanks to every player worked for this game

4 Likes

Nice!
Looks professional now.

You can add different handwritings too to make them look good