Help me to make this thing spin

Hello, I was building a map for my future portfolio and wanted these objects to spin around central part. I tried to ask ChatGPT for help, but it still didn’t help. Can I get help?
I want them to always rotate like in the video.

1 Like

Is this a Mesh, Union, Model, etc? We need a bit more info to help you with rotating things since Models are slightly more complex.

I think it’s a little wrong to ask ChatGPT to get help on your own portfolio, but that’s probably just me…
Anyway, There’s many ways of doing this, each with their own pros and cons. I’d say use physics as it’ll need no programming to work. Have a look at a HingeConstraint or AngularVelocity.

Just a model with a couple of parts inside the model.

or just ask chatgpt to make an infinite spinning part

Set a Primary Part of the model, preferably a transparent, cancollide off block in the center of the model. Use model:SetPrimaryPartCFrame() to rotate the model.

SetPrimaryPartCFrame Documentation
CFrame Documentation

1 Like

I’m not a person who likes scripts. I still couldn’t understand anything I was reading.
What you mean by “Use model:SetPrimaryPartCFrame() to rotate the model” Its like some script, or value?

Nevermind. After re-reading all of this I finnaly get it.
And its finnaly spinning :smiley:
Thank you!

No problem! I totally would’ve broken it down a bit more for ya but I didn’t even see the notification! Glad I could help.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.