Help needed for finding mining/cave music

Hi there, so as some of you may know im still working on a mining game. What’s really hard about the game is finding the music for the game. I have already reached my monthly limit of 10 audios.

Now i need some mining/cave music for my game in progress stalagmines. I need more scarier/more “treacherous”/more calm or “intimidating” music as you go down the layers. The two games Azure Mines and Super Motherload perfectly encapsulate this. (and are my favorite ost by far)

But it’s impossible to find good music on the roblox library or even on the apm music website. There’s just a big, unexplainable, difference between normal music and video game ost. Anyway, i made this post to ask for music like one of these games, or just any music that fits a mining game. Any answer would be appreciated. It has to be on the roblox library.

2 Likes

Try giving this site a try:

I can’t upload them because im over my monthly limit. Besides, none of these really fit my game.

Sorry for the bump, but i’m really searching for one now. I’ve literally searched hunderds of tracks on the apm music website and i only found one mediocre track to use. (It’s called Rodulator for anyone asking)
It’s really hard finding a decent track for your game. Yes, i’ve used all kinds of filters and i still can’t find one. Most of the “good” tracks aren’t even on the roblox library, which is frustrating. I’m hoping you can maybe help me.

1 Like