Help needed on admin panel game/place!

Hello developers! My name is Sean, I’m 14 years old and I’ve been playing on the Roblox platform for 2 years. So for the past few days now, I’ve been working on an admin panel from a different game/place, this is the game/place where I’ll be banning players from my games, I already know how to make and script an admin panel but I’m wondering if it would be possible for the ban to be detected In a different game so that the player gets banned from that game, If so, how would I be able to this? any possible solution is really appreciated :heart:

admin panel

1 Like

There are a few ways you could possibly do this. I have never done it but know from reading posts before that this should be possible.

• You could use a outside source data base and just add it to that instead of Roblox own data storages. This could also be useful for things like bot commands on Discord if you where to ever do that. (this one is quite advanced though)

• You could also do a what is known as a trello ban where you basically store the ban on trello and then get the ban data from that. I personally not sure how good that would be as it is not really something I would do but would be possible.

1 Like

could it also be possible to use google spreadsheets order than trello?

1 Like

Can’t say that it will work but most likely yes.

Not at all sure how you could but I am sure if you looked around you probs can find something to help you.

1 Like