Help on character rig

Hello!
For my ‘experimental shooter game’, I would like to have the block rig / classic character like the one in Phantom Forces and Arsenal. However I just want to change the player’s body type to the classic rig without affecting their avatar clothing (including accessories). Now I couldn’t find the ID of the classic rig…

Can anybody share the ID of the classic rig or perhaps any other ways to apply player clothing to custom character?

(sorry if I posted this under the wrong category)

Thank you.

I’m pretty sure you can just insert your character then make the skin-tone white and remove all hats and other accessories. Then there you go, however if you want it to look higher quality you can import the rig into blender then export to a Roblox Mesh-Part. Anyways I hope this helped🙂

Just to be on the safe side I would do it yourself to make sure your not downloading anything malicious.

Oh, sorry I misread, I thought you meant just a character r6 rig. In that case I would dm one of DevRolve mods/staff on discord and ask for the rig.

Well It’s not that I can’t find the block character. Yeah there are multiple ways to do that(like importing the rig using the roblox rig builder or the character insert of the moon animator etc etc). But the issue is that I don’t know how to apply the player’s avatar clothing on it.

I’m just learning, however from what I know I’m pretty sure you can just force a player to be that kind of rig. Your probably going to have to ask a scripter on how to make a script that it lets them wear certain clothes.

Thanks a lot for your response! But just asking do you know the IDs of the block character parts? Well If someone can give me that then I can simply override the player’s actual character type by changing those in the game settings.

Oh, I have one more idea if your making like actual load-out clothes that the player can choose and customize I would actually make it so it’s a separate rig but it’s the exact same type of rig. When the player selects a certain clothing layout it would force them to be that rig.

You can probably find the ids from studio from your character, anyways is this what you mean by ids like this? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaNQcJE9iCk

1 Like

Not really what I exactly want… but thanks anyway! :grinning: :+1: