Help regarding studio mechanics

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I have seen before, that one developer added multiple places to the ‘game’ bar. I would like to achieve the same the increase productivity. (picture added)
  2. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!
    I simply don’t know how to do it.
  3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    Searching on google, nothing found!

isn’t that only used for scripts and other stuff that require another window?? i don’t think u can add multiple games to that bar.

I saw a developer, @Simbuilder , livestream himself developing VS, and he had multiple experiences open in that specific bar. If it’s not working anymore, then fine.

Do you mean multiple experiences or multiple places… those are two different things. From what i see on his VS videos, it looks like multiple maps, so those would be places, not experiences. You can only open one experience in studio at a time… but you can open another instance of studio with another experience and toggle between those screens.

I think i understand now. You are talking about widgets.

File > Desired Place (Local or Cloud).

Now when you have your desired place drag that widget(not window) to the First window then wait for the blue box thingy (placement preview :grin: ) and release. U are done