HELP! Roblox cloud autosaves?

I think I just lost 4 hours of work because roblox studio shutdown while I was in Team Create and there are no recent autosaves in the autosaves folder. Although I read on the blog that it saves to the roblox cloud, so is the autosave files on there and how do you access them?

4 Likes

Does it automatically upload to the site every little while? I haven’t used team create that much.

2 Likes

It says "Autosaving… " every 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Have you checked the place on the website?

2 Likes

Yeah. it didn’t save. even about a minute before it crashed though i clicked publish to roblox and it still didn’t publish. Also I’m 100% sure didn’t loose connection to the internet.

3 Likes

It crashed when I clicked turn off team create

2 Likes

I’m going through the version histories and none of them have the changes i made

1 Like

You may want to use the edit button instead of triple posting.

3 Likes

Oh wow. We get that you’re angry about this but please can’t you be nice to the only person who replied to this thread? Anyway. Click on File > Open > Documents > Roblox > Autosaves. On Mac it does this so the most recent is at the top as my studio crashes quite often. On Team Create you shouldn’t have lost your progress anyway. If Team Create is on, your place will automatically update every time there’s a minimum number of new instances I believe. If not then you probably had the Team Create window open without turning it on or you probably have a corrupt folder. Either way if you spent so long building and creating. It would have autosaved. It just does.

22 Likes

Old bug report is no longer relevant, do not bump old posts.