[HELP] ROBLOX Update tampered with Old Animation

Hello, this is a thread to announce the extinction of Old Animation (OA) from ROBLOX due to updates on August 24th, 2020. Although most of you could care less about a has-been animation from the past before ROBLOX started to thrive, there is surprisingly a community behind it. A large community in fact.
I don’t know if this was intentional, but the update destroyed it.

OA is basically the animation where when a player jumps/falls their arms are flicked up, and you stay like that till you land. It was not an animation, and it might not be the same if animated because server and client are different. When you’re idle, it’s just your limbs swinging really slowly.

The Problem

This animation works fine on client side, but on server side, everybody else is walking STIFF. On your screen your animation works perfectly, but nobody else is.

POV:

I know this doesn’t seem like much of an issue to you guys, but a whole community relied on this animation and I’m willing to pay for any type of work you guys provide in fixing this problem. Although most scripters are saying there is no hope anymore.

Payment:

USD can be discussed, R$ preferred.

Heres a free model script of the old animation that has been used for 3 years now:

inlapse#9999

4 Likes

Still need someone. Willing to pay a good amount.

1 Like

I have created a new working version of the old animation system. It is available here:

https://www.roblox.com/library/5667460156/OldJump-2-0

Feel free to pay me for it if you like, or not… up to you. This is a roblox bug and should be fixed… eventually.

Does that animation use the CurrentAngle value from Motor6Ds in the script?
If so then this may explain it:

Your version is very close actually. Could you fix this sword equip error? It’s backwards on tool grip.

I don’t think so, I’m not a programmer but I did ctrl+shift+F and typed in CurrentAngle, and nothing popped up.

@Scarious has fixed the animations for me, thank you guys for the input and those who’ve reached out to me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.