Help! Someone has Stolen my Game, What do I do!?

Someone has stolen my game that I have worked on for 2 years. I won’t get into details, here but I was wondering how do I contact scam investigation? I also would like to know what to do?

If this is in the wrong category, please tell me and I will change this.
Is posting this even allowed?

4 Likes

i would report them, report their version of the game, contact roblox, scream at the top of your lungs at them, and get the word out to other people like if u have a group.
hope this is helpful.

6 Likes

first off, try contacting support and/or report the place on the website. have you gotten into contact with the following user?

1 Like

There are a lot of details, which I didn’t state. Should I tell them here?

it’s up to you to reveal details. just try getting in touch with support by either reporting the place and user for stealing your game.

The forum is not the place to report stolen games. Please do not abuse categories. Submit a ticket at Support

1 Like

yeas! we can only help if u tell us.

–30 charssssssssssss

1 Like

How do I contact support? Do they have a Email, and what is it?

Support by website

info@roblox.com or support@roblox.com by email, preferably use the website as they respond quicker through there.

1 Like

Thanks, I will now close this post due to it not being the right place, if you wish to talk to me more, just send me a forum DM.

Okay, I have an idea. You should report the game, message roblox support. Tell them what they did.

1 Like

Make sure to provide proof. Or else they probally won’t do anything.

I would pm them, asking them to take down the game, and if they don’t contact support.

Okay, make sure to take a screenshot of which game was created fir st and who it was by so they know.

Your welcome, I hope you get your game back :+1:

1 Like

They would do no such thing, they hate me.

How do you get that ‘Builder’ title next to your username?

Oh. Then I would just contact support.

You have to go under “groups” on this website.

go on Developer Forum | Roblox and pick what you pursue

1 Like