[Help] What to build

Hello everyone I am wanting to start building and I have been so inspired by dev forum and wondering if you guys could suggest something for me to make.

2 Likes

I would recommend you first try to build something simple like a house to get familiar with the tools.

Send me a picture of what I should attempt.

I would recommend some plugins such as F3X, load character and model resize v2. Those will help you out a lot with building, I would start small then work your way up to more advanced and detailed building.

1 Like

I would start small and simple try doing something you really enjoy or get inspiration from other people’s builds and try recreating that since you’re getting into building try creating a simple house and see what else you could add so you could improve your building skills I’ll leave an image below so you could ‘practice’.

As well see what you’re interested in stuff like houses, weapons, castles, cars, etc. Just start small and then once you’re getting better try creating even better things, however whatever image or build your trying to create remember it’s not going to look good off the start it takes practice and patience. As you continue to learn this would improve your skills a lot more. Make sure to go for the best of detail you can get.

Here is a house you could try creating.

I felt like it would be nice if you made something big (your decision of course) But maybe make a village or something out of your comfort zone so you can practice more on building an example: image
But if you are trying to make somthing small, I highly suggest making a bedroom, park or other small structures! Hope this helped…Good luck.

Hey!
I think, you can try to make a magic forest, or something like this.

Start with something small? Maybe a house, tree, furniture etc.

Thanks are you able to send me some links?

Being your first time, don’t be afraid to whip out a model from the toolbox and see if you can try and match the simularities.

@X_ZN0
Sorry about the tag but may you explain what the V2 resize one does?

if you’re starting building, I recommend using references (like stated above.). Don’t have your expectations too high, like you’re going to built the next thisfall showcase in your first attempt. I recommend watching videos to get ideas. I happen to watch lots of room speed builds from 2015-2019. Those are informative to a degree. I also recommend that you play around with studio tools, f3x, and other roblox studio plugins to get an idea of which one you like the best. Play around for a while until you get your style. Not every developer can do low-poly, or high poly, realistic, or medieval. These are just some basic suggestins and light tutorial-esque things you can follow if that suites you.

@Krestiin
Will you send me some links for me?

Hi there,
So you are new to building.
I suggest somthing simple maybe be a;
House
Door
Chair
Bench
Window

Start simple so you can get your best results.
Keep building😄

1 Like

It’s a more advanced resize tool as the default one can make this too big or too small, resizer makes things just right.

Yeah.

I added two more because these can come to be useful at times, enjoy!

1 Like