Help with a King of the Hill Map

Hello, I am working on a shooter KOTH Map I still feel it’s missing something but I can’t find it. Here’s the layout of the map:

1 Like

I recommend that you should add a bit more obstacles and make it look fun if you want to! The grass kind of makes the map sort of bland.

1 Like

Add map boundaries.

The game should feel immersive - like you’re actually in this world, not on a floating baseplate. Mountains or cliffs would suffice.

3 Likes

It’s missing a proper floor to the red and blue building along with some border along the black area’s edges. At least these are what I would do. Also if you’re going to make it a baseplate floating in the air, make it so that you add some way for players not to see that the plate is on air.

1 Like

I know, I’m going to make this look like if it was in another planet when all the map parts are done, for now It’s just a baseplate.

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t know what you mean by that.

1 Like

The red and blue building are the buildings with red and blue walls. The border could be on the edges of the black floor on the map. Something to prevent players from escaping the map. My other feedback is hard to explain but just take sou_p’s immersive game advice.

1 Like