Help With Admin GUI

Hey there! I was making an Admin GUI for some reason, what can I use to fill in the empty space in the middle, this has taken me about 1 hour so far, mainly from organizing and messing about with colours, and I’m really new to GUIs!

1 Like

Maybe you could explain what the different commands does? Some admin panels does that.

When you click on the Ban Kick or Warn, another GUI would pop up and tell you information on how to execute it aswell as a bit to put their name and reason in.

It’s alright, I this thing was just to make cause I was bored, I have an idea of a build. Thanks for your feedback and suggestions everyone!

1 Like

This looks wonderful!

The colours don’t look ugly, they combine quite nicely with each other.
It’s quite self explanatory, easy to understand.
Good to know there’ll be more to come.

Keep it going Rebel, your doing great.

2 Likes

I’d say you’re on a good track so far. However, 1 thing I’d suggest is to definitely scale down some of the text. Notice how the “This version is a BETA version, some functions may change!” seems squished. Try to give the text a little bit of padding between the edges to make it look more natural. The same thing with the “Hello, Rebellion2895! Welcome to Reb’s Admin Commands.” and “Rank: Chairman.”