Help with anti exploits

Please consider using the “What are you working on currently?” topic!
Hello,

I was wondering if there is any possible way to learn how to create an anti exploits from start to end like are there any tutorials please help me out.

1 Like

I think this belongs in #help-and-feedback:scripting-support.

Oh, How do I change it Its my first post?

Edit the topic by clicking the pencil icon.

Done, Thank you a lot @treesery. Can you help me out?

I only know basic stuff about script an you add links to more sources because I barely know any thing.

1. I think this would be better off under ScriptingSupport

2. I would start learning how to script on Roblox. After a while, you will understand how to use different things to make almost anything you want. When making an Anti Exploit system, you need to think about what vulnerabilities your game might have. I suggest making it so players can’t collide with each other as well as checking the info you are getting from RemoteEvents from the Client to the Server. These are just a couple of things to think about when making one.

Check out this post, it talks about exploits, how exploiters use them to their advantage, and a little info on how to prevent them.

1 Like

@deafaultyboii1324

A man joined my game and he just started mass killing every body I don’t know how to prevent this or any thing.

Is this in the game " My mom left me so I need money Afk until someone…"? If so, is the sword you are using the one made by Roblox?

If you need a developer to do a security audit of your game, you should pay for one by advertising for such a role in #collaboration:recruitment - the support forums are a place for getting specific help, for specific questions that you’ve already attempted or would have the knowledge to execute if pointed correctly; if you need someone to make it for you, then you’ll need to pay them fairly for that.

Sadly I’m broke Wasted my cash on trash limitedds