Help with bringing back old roblox ui

Hello, i recently updated my studio and saw something that should not have been released because of how bad it looks:

Is there any way i could bring the old ui back? i really REALLY hate that new ui version :frowning:
(Also i didnt know where to put this at)

11 Likes

Unless you change the ClassImages.png file in the textures directory of every studio’s version you cannot get the old icons back.

This doesn’t belong to the forum at all

3 Likes

What… I have not Been in Roblox studio since Late August What happened???

1 Like

yikes this is awful alr ty for the info!

3 Likes

My RobloxStudio updated today but didn’t have this change so if you need the png file here it is:
ClassImages

17 Likes

Your solution does not work. I have the new version of studio and the ClassImages.png in all versions are the same.

Doesnt work now, any ideas on what to do, because the class images hurt my eyes…

Oh God that looks like a mess :grimacing:

2 Likes

I will check it out when I will have access to my pc

1. Download this file (There are no virus. You can even check with Virus Total if you want to)
    11.54 MB file on MEGA

1. Press Win+4 then go to %LocalAppData%\Roblox\Versions

2. Find the roblox stduio folder (in this folder, you should find many API DLLs)

3. Go to content then textures and paste the file you just downloaded.

4. Extract the file and put everything in the texture folder.

5. Relaunch roblox studio

1 Like

I closed studio, unziped all the stuff to content/textures, and restarted studio. And it didnt work

Are you sure you followed the steps correctly ? Because it worked for my friend…
BTW? Make sure to not launch roblox studio as administrator, because else it will overwrite files

1 Like

If not run administrator then it keep showing this

and %LocalAppData%\Roblox\Versions I dont see any folders

all folder i found it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Roblox\Versions\version-f3b0e8b0cb33477f

btw i found something maybe could be replace

content\studio_svg_textures this might be huge replace cuz it need a lot of time
There 2 folder
Dark and light
dark icon more lighter
light icon more darker

1 Like

I followed all steps, it didn’t work

How to fix this:
Delete roblox studio and re open it but do not run it as an administrator

For the rest, I don’t know how to fix it. This bug happened to some other people but it didn’t happen for some of my friends. So it’s half patched, i guess ? I don’t know if there is a way to stop roblox updating files, but it would be really useful in this situation.
Anyway uhm… I don’t have a solution for this at the moment, but if I find another way to bring back the old UI, I’ll make a post about it.
So… That’s all I have to say…
Have a good day !

so by putting everything in the texture folders would i delete all the current textures there and put the old ones in?