Help with Car Parts

Hey Developers,

So im working on creating a car using @Hacreey’s Open-Source Car Game Kit, and I ran into the preblem of not knowing how to add parts to a vehicle. When I try to add parts, they just seem to fall off/not spawn when I spawn the car.

Here are some screen-shots:

screen-shot 2: (in-game)
HelpB

I’ve tried welding the parts but I have never really had to do this before so I have no idea what i’m doing. If any of you know how to fix this, please let me know! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you!

What it looks like from the link of the source you got the chassis it seems to have the same issue I think. Find a part that is always on the vehicle and use weld constraints . All you do is click where to weld for part0 and part1.

In your picture try putting your parts inside the model called model.

1 Like

Manual welds (as @spidy123222 said, WeldConstraints) are super easy!
Place the Part where you want it, then go up to the top of the Model tab in Studio and click the Create button. If you have a Part selected already it will select that Part as Part0 of the weld, and the next Part you click on will be Part1.
If you didn’t already have a Part selected the first Part you select will be Part0 and the second Part will become Part1.

1 Like