Help with Clothing Expansion

[Let me know if this is in the wrong section of the forums, didn’t see a clothing section so I figured I’d just post this in Art Design since clothing is kind of similar.]

So I have this one shirt, and it reached 1K sales.

Problem is, I don’t know how to expand it, it’s selling about 20 times a day currently and I would like for it to sell more. I’m asking you experienced clothing designers who know how to expand a shirt’s popularity and make it more noticed. Obviously, you can front page it but I have nowhere enough Robux to do that.

The shirt is for sale for 5 Robux, making 3 Robux per sale. I rake in about 60-80 Robux a day from sales, should I increase the price? Because I honestly have no clue how to progress from this stage. I have created different variants of the shirt and linked them on the Original shirt, however, they don’t sell.

Please share with me your tips and tricks on this topic as I am kind of a newcomer when it comes to marketing my clothing.

Thank you for reading. :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m no clothing designer but I have a bit of experience into marketing different things on the platform.

1. Do not raise the price.
  2. Front-paging in my opinion, if your thinking of it how I am, a waste of robux.
  3. I highly recommend making a group (if you haven’t already), uploading the shirts to there and then running ads on the group, you should see a boost in sales.
  4. Homestores are also a great idea, partnering with other Clothing Groups to put your designs in their homestores are also great ways to continue making money.
  5. If all else fails, consider doing clothing commissions for other groups depending on your style of design and then once you do a good variety, make a portfolio and advertise it through this beautiful open sourced website.
1 Like