Help with CollectionService

I’m in the process of creating handcuffs that essentially show Images of specific buttons to indicate to cuff within a distance of 8 studs. After researching i found personally using CollectionService would be the best option for this.

My issue is that the BillboardGui is not being Adorned nor Enabled when the player is within the certain distance. I’m not getting any errors in the output and i’m stuck on what to do next. Any help is greatly appreciated.

local CS = game:GetService("CollectionService")
local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local cancuff = CS:GetTagged("Cuffable")
local CuffDistance = 8

local PlayerName = ""
local InteractedPlayer = ""

function FindNearest(player, Interaction)
      local Distance = player:DistanceFromCharacter(Interaction.Position)
      if Distance <= 7 then
        return Interaction
      end
end

while wait() do
      for i,v in pairs(game.Players:GetDescendants()) do
        if v and CS:HasTag(v, "InteractionPlayer") and game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(v.Parent) and game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(v.Parent).Name ~=player.Name  then
          if FindNearest(player, v) and player:DistanceFromCharacter(v.Position) <= 10 and not v:FindFirstChild("InteractionUI") and not Enabled and PlayerName == "" and InteractedPlayer == "" and game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(v.Parent).Character.Humanoid.Health > 0 and player.Character.Humanoid.Health > 0 and player.TeamColor == game.Teams["Victoria Police"].TeamColor and player.CuffingValues.Cuffed.Value ~= true and game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(v.Parent).CuffingValues.Cuffed.Value ~= true then
            Enabled = true
            local HCUI = script.InteractionUI:Clone()
            HCUI.Parent = game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(v.Parent).Character.Torso
			HCUI.Image.Visible = true
			HCUI.TextLabel.Visible = true
			HCUI.Adornee = game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(v.Parent).Character.Torso
            InteractedPlayer = game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(v.Parent)
            PlayerName = game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(v.Parent).Name

InteractedPlayer.CharacterRemoving:Connect(function()
            Enabled = false
            InteractedPlayer = ""
            PlayerName = ""
            end)

elseif game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(v.Parent) and player:DistanceFromCharacter(v.Position) > 11 and v:FindFirstChild("InteractionUI") and Enabled or game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(v.Parent).Character.Humanoid.Health <= 0 or player.Character.Humanoid.Health <= 0 or player.TeamColor ~= game.Teams["Victoria Police"].TeamColor or player.CuffingValues.Cuffed.Value ~= false then
            Enabled = false
            PlayerName = ""
            InteractedPlayer = ""

if  game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(v.Parent).Character:FindFirstChild("Torso"):FindFirstChild("InteractionUI") then
              game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(v.Parent).Character:FindFirstChild("Torso"):FindFirstChild("InteractionUI"):Destroy()
            end
          end
        end
      end
    end