Help with Discord Bot receiving data from Roblox (Not webhook)

How can I have a discord bot send a message containing data received from a Roblox script? Can I send requests to it with HTTPService? Or is there another way? I know how to code a discord bot and make it send messages, I just want to know how I can get a Roblox script to send data to it.

2 Likes

I don’t even think there’s a way to make the bot send a message through Roblox scripts, but maybe you can take a look at Discord Developer Portal and search for GET and POST things there (don’t know how to say them right but you get the point) to send HTTP requests through HTTPService.

you cant send requests to discord from roblox, use replit or glitch as a middleman

Hello ScriptedJohnny,

Roblox has banned requests to discord. To bypass this you need to send a request to a different server that sends then the request to discord. Hyra has a great open source for that, why not check it out.

If you dont wanna set up your own server just for this, you can look up for a website that provides a API like that. If this helped you, it would be great if you mark this as solved. :white_check_mark:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.