Help with faces on a wedge

How do I remove these faces that make the part look strange / weird. I cannot union it and there has to be separate parts. This guy did it:

But this is what mine looks like:

I can make a 3D model of a wedge that has no edge faces, but I’m not sure if I should?
Please could I get peoples opinions on what would look better / be able to make.

1 Like

What exactly are you trying to do?

He noticed how John Roblox was using wedges and hide the faces, and He is trying to make a model full of wedges and hide the faces

1 Like

Wow, this looks really complicated to me, i have no idea how he does it, but it doesn’t seems like its made of parts/wegdes, for me atleast.

yeah me too, but He should move the topic to #help-and-feedback:building-support

1 Like

I have a ideia, try making the part Y’size to 0(which will turns in to 0.001) and see if still show the faces, you can try different types of materials too, maybe disabling cast shadows aswell can help

I agree with this. I think glass would work. If it doesn’t, does it have to be 3d? Make the wedges completely transparent and put an image texture on/under them.

Sorry, but I fixed this using your solution to a certain aspect

1 Like

If anyone wants to know what I did, I made a 3D models in blender, exported them separately, and deleted some faces on them.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.