Help with first person

Please help me create a new First Person.

When you go first person in fact it wont it will just place camera at position beetwen eyes and mouth, make head invisible and do shiftlock, so the body can be seen and it can freely move from TPS to FPS.

So you just want the body to be able to be seen in first person? There are tons of tutorials that show how to do that

No its not, primary reason is first person breaking my guns transperancy and nothing can done about it, seeing a body is a just a bonus. Its just like thrird person with low zoom at head position with shift lock so it will imitate real first person.

Is it an FPS game where the arms are just floating blocks that only the player sees? If so, just look up a tutorial for that… I’m sure plenty can be done about the gun transparency thing

No its not viewmodel, and no nothing can done about it, as my holster animation conflicts with transperacy

I have no clue then.
Char limitttttt

because imitating first person will fix it, I instructed how it will work pretty clear and i know it’s possible to make.

No its not, primary reason is first person breaking my guns transperancy and nothing can done about it, seeing a body is a just a bonus.

The default behavior of tools is that they’re not transparent in first person mode. You may want to look into using the following property.
https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/property/BasePart/LocalTransparencyModifier