Help with game passes on my game

Hello I am building a hotel but I need more game pass ideas could anyone help me.

Current game passes are donations and self checking and Vip room I am looking for more game pass ideas if a one able to help.

• What are you attempting to achieve? To get more robux to advertise.

• What is the issue? Not enough game passes to build up and advertisement system.

• What solutions have you tried so far? I tried advertising my self but didn’t work and I need more game pass ideas so I can bring the best possible experience for my game.

Please note if this is the wrong section to post let me know.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Considering you are making a hotel game, here are a few ideas:

• a gamepass for owning multiple rooms
  • gamepasses for different packages of things such as wallpapers or exclusive decorations. not too sure about this.
  • a gamepass for access to an arcade
  • exclusive pets
  • suites
  • just a classic boombox
    That’s all I have, couldn’t find too many options. :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Thanks so much I now have an little idea.

I am not sure about the pets thing though.

Put a radio inside the game, but have only songs that are PG and so players can’t play their own songs since that would be a disaster. I don’t agree with the owning multiple rooms since trolls could just enter the game and take all the rooms. My idea is making a gamepass where you can have an exclusive room

1 Like

Since this is a hotel, a PREMIUM ROOM pass could be nice.

We do have a premium room game pass already.

What about cosmetics such as a hover board, or a fast lane pass?

1 Like

Fast lane game pass would be useless as we only have 6 lanes and most of them are empty.

However hover board I might need to think about that.

These seem to do quite well in hotel group games because if the group is active and has quite a high player count, people don’t want to be waiting in lines and queues or walking around huge maps.

1 Like

A self check in would be good.

1 Like

Already got that too sadly if you want you can check out our game.

Self check-in is kinda express.

Ok post a link please. Thanks.

-Pool Floaties
-Special Area Access (For example, if you have a VIP area or a spa area, people could buy a gamepass to access it)
-Rainbow Nametags/Chat
-Powerups in the game, such as Unlimited Bux, if you have a currency. Could be used to order food in the hotel.

True thanks for the idea of course that will take a lot of scripting to do for hotel bux.

1 Like

You can always use resources such as YouTube videos. AlvinBlox’s video: “Roblox Shop GUI Tutorial - Buy Items with Currency” is pretty cool.

Sounds good thanks I will try.

2 Likes

You should these;

Hotel Manager,
Premium,
Become Police,
Roof Access.

Thanks I have kept this noted.

1 Like