Help with GFX design

I need help with making a GFX but it comes out like this.

someone help please.

5 Likes

You need to render it, are you using blender?

2 Likes

Yes . what do you mean render it?

2 Likes

Okay so when you are doing GFX, you have to render the object, which means you’re turning the 3d object into a 2D photo, something that will look neat and polished with all the textures, reflections etc you will add along with it, there will be an option for ‘render’ in blender or there must be an icon in the top right corner, it will look like balls. Try watching YT tutorials as well.

1 Like

thanks. i tried but everything went blank

2 Likes

That should not happen, I am not experienced with Blender myself but try watching youtube tutorials.

Star is correct. However, you need to insert a camera object into your scene in order to a frame. Thats why your screen is going blank when you use the render button. To insert a camera, use the key bind “SHIFT + A” then select Camera.

Once you have a camera object in your scene, position your camera by pressing “G” to grab and “R” to rotate. To view your camera, select “View” > “Cameras” > “Active Camera”. This should redirect your screen to your active camera.

You can now render the frame captured by your camera, but you need lighting. To add lighting, use the key bind “SHIFT + A” > “Light” and select a lighting method of your choice. I recommend the “Point” light.

You can adjust the lights brightness and color in the properties tab:

You can preview how your render will look with the sphere icons in the top right:

Once you have your camera and lighting set up, you can click the render button to render the frame captured by the camera.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

2 Likes

i actually figured this out a long time ago. but thanks.