Help with GFX Icons

Hello People,
So I am curious how to make a GFX icon without blender. So i’ve trying a few things but those are not working out… So if you are good in making these Icons, can you please tell me how you do it without blender? I would really appreciate it!!

(I don’t like this that much) Examples:
GFXiconZbolt
OmgIconFinish

Thanks,
Z bolt

3 Likes

i highly, highly recommend using blender for the simplest and easiest results, but you can also use roblox studio and tweak lighting and screenshot it and then import it into post processing program to add after-effects but it wont look nearly as good.

2 Likes

Okay thanks for replying,
The thing is I don’t wanna use blender, just simply make an awesome icon that doesn’t need Blender…

• But maybe one day I will use blender to make it better -
1 Like

Yes, its true you can make cool things without blender. What you can do is use Photoshop, if not, use the free version pixelr.com, it helps alot. What you can also improve on is your outfits and backgrounds. The backgrounds dont work with the avatar, the colors are crazy, and the outfits, you need to make them more asthetic to get a nice looking and smooth gfx. but I would strongly suggest using blender if you can for these reasons:

• You can make smoother rigs(and easier) and photos of your characters
  • You can improve lighting with it, and even control different types of lightings and more
  • You can control or increase the quality of your renders into your editing program for higher quality gfxs, unlike what you have here.
  • you can also don’t have to edit out your backgrounds and you don’t have to have the green outline your characters have.
2 Likes