Help with GFX's

so the other day i made this GFX:

i’m not really looking for feedback (although you can give it if you want. Another reason i gather you all here today is because i need other GFX help. i have been making more and more GFX’s in the past month but one thing i run into is that i can’t find any blender scenes. i’ve looked at numerous websites, but i can’t find more than a hundred with all the websites combined. So i was wondering if there was some secret way that everybody gets/makes blender scenes?

and also i put the picture at the top just so my post wouldn’t get taken down, hope it works!

2 Likes

Hey, it’s me! Well done!

1 Like

I use Quixel Bridge and Sketchfab to create my scenes, but I recommend getting used to creating simple terrain yourself as you’ll need it in most scenes

You can create something in roblox and then import it into blender. that often helps make the GFX more roblox-like.

If you want more Roblox-like scenes but aren’t an experienced builder, I would suggest using free builds from the toolbox in Studio, and then importing it into Blender. If you get commissioned for a game GFX you would usually get the map file in Studio and use that.

Or you could use photoshop/edit a background or scene onto your render!