Help with making 3D Text in real life logo airport to Blender

Hello,

I need your help to make a 3D Text for “ANA” Logo airport.

If it’s impossible, then how do I do that? Like exactly same from image.

Thank you.
Peterboy_RBLX

1 Like

You haven’t give me enough detail to understand you completely, but I’m assuming you’re trying to recreate the logo in Blender in 3D, and export it to roblox.

In that case, you can upload an image to the “Background Image” property in the Properties region.
And then you can edit a 3D object on it. By then you should have exported the model into roblox. :grin:

Note: I’m not a builder, but I’m a progammer. But I am used to blender. :]

1 Like

I uploaded, but nothing appears on block part anywhere.

1 Like

I’m not sure, maybe you got it all wrong.
Since you’re a beginner, maybe you could read this Beginner’s Guide on Importing meshes to ROBLOX Studio from Blender.
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/importing-multiple-meshes-into-studio-from-blender-the-beginners-guide/189214

1 Like

So if I understand you correctly you’re trying to take a 2D text logo and make it 3D as a mesh.

Now for what I’m going to cover, will be for Adobe Illustrator and Blender, but feel free to use your own equivalent

First this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPQ8i5BQaDE

We are trying to make a path out of the image and only doing the bounds of exactly what we are looking for. Once we get the path-ing done on our image, we’ll export it as .svg and import this into Blender.

From inside blender your general image should be mapped out, but as lines. Simply make sure the whole thing is selected and using “E” well just make it into a 3d cookie cutter. What I personally do, is then take this and use “F” along the top and bottom edges to fill it in and make a whole shape. Now it’ll be extremely detailed and using a decimate tool to take the poly count down with some experimenting will work.

Now we’d normally have to UV map the image and get it properly aligned with everything but with this, you could simply color it in studio.\

Now I’m no expert, but this is what I know. So if anyone has a better method and advice, feel free to drop it!

1 Like

I want to add image on Blender to image part, not on Ilustrator.

If you convert it to a Vector in illustrator you can make it into a 3D Object in Cinema4D

Honestly what your trying to do is actually extremely easy in Blender, but you just need to understand the basics first to figure it out. Try watching some tutorials.

I’d suggest this method, it doesn’t take too long. It imports it as a curve but if you select all by pressing A and then using the shortcut Alt+C, to convert the curve to a mesh. If you want it a bit more 3D then go into edit view (TAB) select all using A again, then extrude with E. Be careful with the tri count with this though. Then you can change the colours etc. as you wish with the materials panel. Then finally export!