Help with managing "off-site" content

Hello everyone, to cut the crap I’m making a game similar to “PLS DONATE.” In this game though I want to do something similar to what Hazem has done for his game, he made a website where you can go to redeem Robux. Althought his website isn’t promoted in his game, mine probably will be. I want to know is this against the rules and can I do something like telling users to join a Discord Server which will lead to instructions on how to go to the website.

If you do end up going through with this, I suggest reading this. It should help you, even if just a bit. I also suggest waiting for a few replies aside from mine to chime in as well.

1 Like

A website where you “redeem robux”? Is this purely using gift card codes? If not, it’s probably prohibited.

Here’s the relevant section from Community Standards:

Roblox maintains the Robux system for everyone’s benefit and enjoyment. To keep it fair for everyone, some activity in the Roblox Economy is prohibited, including:

• Using third-party services to buy, sell, trade, or give away Robux. This does not apply to Roblox gift cards.

As for telling people to join a Discord, @ltsmrsky has the right idea with using PolicyService to hide those messages unless they’re allowed to see Discord links. You can also add the Discord invite to your game or group’s social links and Roblox will handle the policy minutia for you on the website.