Help with my DEVEX

I’m starting to get a bit stressed since all MY DEVEX REQUESTS ARE GETTING REJECTED WITHOUT REASON and the worse part that i made Ticket and no one is responding it.

I get the robux from my UGC group (ROBLOX VERIFIED GROUP) and i dont even know whats wrong becuase i always devex and this is the first time that it happends this problem

I hope that roblox helps me ebcuase am so CONFUSED

and my Devex acc isnt even disabled or has any problem the only thing i did was update my payment details becuase my dad back then signed for me so i could use devex (becuase i was underage) and now am 18 so i changed it and even VERIFIED MY ID.

IDK WHATS THE PROBLEM I HOPE ROBLOX HELPS ME

3 Likes

You might need to contact Roblox via their support form. I’ve done this before and they were able to resolve some issues with my DevEx account. It took around 2-3 weeks, but I’d certainly recommend it if you’re having trouble.

1 Like

i did want to know whats the funny thing that roblox REJECTED MY OTHER REQUEST AND DIDNT EVEN RESPOND TO MY TICKET :expressionless: i dont know whats wrong with roblox support these days but i hope it gets better.