Help with positioning Part with Player

So basically I’m trying to make a nice Kamehameha just for fun but there’s this big bug with it. So I make it where the blast(cylinder) part comes out and extends forward. It works just fine if you’re standing still but if I do it while jumping or moving then that’s where it starts getting miss placed.

It works just fine if I have it all in a local script but that wouldn’t work with Filtering Enabled. It’s really weird.

I made sure to test only the cylinder part appearing and same thing.

Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo

-- CreateBlast
local Blast = GenPart(data.kameblastinfo)
Blast.Parent = KameFolder
Blast.Anchored = true
Blast.CFrame = player.character.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame*CFrame.new(0,0.7,-4.5)* CFrame.Angles(math.rad(90),0,math.rad(90))
-- Extend Blast
for i = 1,75 do
	wait()
	Blast:Resize(Enum.NormalId.Left, 2)
end

GenPart() is basically a function for generating parts and basically all it does it just make a part; make it blue; shape it a cylinder; have can collide false; ect.

I also Anchor the player’s HumanoidRootPart to make him still.

You could update the Blast CFrame every iteration, but considering you are freezing the character when it begins it might be too much.
Freezing the character a second before could fix your issue.

1 Like

I tried doing updating the CFrame every iteration but it’ll just stay out of place still.

Blast.CFrame = player.character.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame*CFrame.new(0,0.7,-4.5)* CFrame.Angles(math.rad(90),0,math.rad(90))
-- Extend Blast
for i = 1,75 do
	wait()
	Blast:Resize(Enum.NormalId.Left, 2)
end

And I can’t have it where I freeze the character a second after because they may walk into the blast. Or out of it.