Help with restoring deleted parts

Hello, I was making a game on Roblox Studio with my “friend”. And let’s say, when he gets bored, he does bad things such as:
Add something from the toolbox
Delete something that im making
Or make something that im building, bigger and more

Even when he would do that, he would undo it with CTRL+Z. But now, he selected absolutely everything and just deleted it, I was telling him to undo that and restore everything I made. But he wouldn’t, he would say something like “Oh no, undo doesn’t work” or would just ignore me.

I got so mad a just left the call and thought he would restore it, but he didn’t he just left Studio and got on Roblox to play some anime games.

So, my question is, is it possible to undo what he did and get my buildings back? I would really need help on that if possible.

Thanks

1 Like

Hmm is there any backups for the game? Check your backup folder, roblox usually backs the current state of the place every time period or so

1 Like

The folder in Documents?
C:\Users\user\Documents\ROBLOX has a folder called AutoSaves, that didn’t help at all

1 Like

There’s a version history in the game place page on Creator Hub. Download the latest with your builds in it

1 Like