Help with saving CFrames, Orientations, and a Player's Plot

My goal is to finish my plot build system by making it save the objects on the plot. I want to save the CFrame of the objects according to where they are on a plot so if they join a new server even if they are on a different plot the objects are still where they were on the last plot.

I’m having trouble starting my script off as I’m not sure of an easy way to save the objects even if there are more than one of the same type of object on the plot. For example, if the player placed down 2 chairs on how to save each with their own CFrame data. I also heard to use tables but I’m not familiar with how to use tables with CFrames but I know how to use datastores already.

What I ask from you (the reader) is if you know how to or if you can help me figure out the best way to save the objects on the plot so even if they change plots the objects are still in there same spots according to where they are on the new plot. What I know is that I want to save the Model.PrimaryPart.CFrame but I don’t know how to save the objects kind of like bloxburg. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated!