Help with Springs

If Force = kx then how do I calculate the actual Y value, since I do not want to velcotiy for VectorForces? I want to use a spring to move the camera (what the player is looking at) to look in a direction (lookvector). But since F is a Force i do not know how to translate that into cframes etc.

I don’t really know, but what I do know is that I’m pretty sure this should’ve been in script support

Yeah it probably should’ve been.

Please post your script.
What do you want this ‘spring’ to do?

It helps more when you share all the details with us.

Also what is the reason you’re using a VectorForce when SpringConstraints are available that need no calculations?

I want to use a spring to move the camera (what the player is looking at) to look in a direction (lookvector). But since F is a Force i do not know how to translate that into cframes etc.

You don’t need a VectorForce or any kind of force. If you want the camera to lag behind How would I create a 'OverTheShoulder' - "lagging" behind camera? or How would I replicate this camera work?.
If you want the camera to ‘bob’ or sway then use the search tool above to look for “camera bob” or “camera sway” since there are quite a few solved posts about that.