Help with stolen assets

Issue

Recently, I was working for a friend of mine who decided to kick me out without letting me keep/finish off my own work due to some arguments. I was the Lead Builder for the game and was looking forward to finishing it off however when I tried to enter the studio he had removed all my permissions to enter. I’ll leave a developer post I was working on where you could see the progress I was making. The place itself had no scripts or assets that he personally owned.

Developer Forum Post

Conclusion

Currently, all I wish for is to find a way to get back the work I had put all my time and effort into it. Some may say “you can just re-make it” but the fact is nothing there is blender modeled and all parts/unions which took a few hours to even get the layout of the map and the details.

Contact

Twitter: M_antass
Discord: Mantas#0002

2 Likes

You could try and find auto-saves of the game. Assuming you are on Windows, open file explorer, Documents > ROBLOX > Autosaves

It should be there as you worked on the game.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Tried that before you answered, was checking through all my autosaves in case I crashed and it had a recovery file somewhere. If you were to suggest this to someone else that’d be a lot of help to them as well. Thanks for responding.

If you’ve not worked on alot of games since you worked on that project, you could also have a look in “Recent Games”, however I’m not sure that the game would be there; as I have never been removed from a TC.

Just more information on the user, this isn’t really related but I don’t understand what comes to mind to people like this. They tried to steal my building assets just now and I managed to get it back as soon as they saw I got it back they ask to keep my logo I made…

5 Likes

You should’ve tried to get your assets back from that, I don’t really know what you can do.

1 Like