Help with this small shop

Hello, I need help with this small shop, what should I add and delete/fix?

3 Likes

It’s a very rough start but it still needs alot of work such as:
Outdoor Decor
Terrain
Enviromental Life
And so on.

Also the floor needs to be filled in, but you got a good idea going!

3 Likes

Its an interior only shop
its a tp in

Well other than that, fill in the place with props like plant pots, couches etc and you’d be on your way!

1 Like

Can you provide a link to the place so I check it out in more detail?

Ok, thx for that, dont i know you?

I cant atm becasue we havent yet scripted the shop tp

I’m just interested in the building, you could easily place a spawn location inside of the shop that’ll allow me to check it out. All good though if you want to add a shop teleport first.

1 Like

ok i can do that
–30chars-----

You probably do if you’re on Twitter.

What about discord, do you know who pam is?

It’s done. You can go on my profile, it’s on my group page.

I would put an NPC here. Add some furniture to be displayed in the shop that is forsale. Also add some posters advertising ingame passes.

1 Like

Maybe make the place bigger since you only have to worry about the interior. In case the place gets overcrowded with furniture.

1 Like

Ah yes I knew a Pam, wait are you the guy that made that Cafe?

No I am not the person who made the cafe, but Pam has told me about you and your amazing, realistic building skills.

Ah okay, I guess that’s good to hear, thanks!

You should add some decors like small plants, maybe some shelves and because its a furniture shop you should add some furniture in there :stuck_out_tongue:
Also make the shop bigger, its too small for a furniture store.

Since it is a shop add a cashier register maybe and also maybe add display furniture. Good luck!

This is the New shop, I think it still looks a bit dull. Anything else to add or is this good?